Duke Nukem has nothing on his predecessor Duke Davis. In Bad Street Brawler (NES), only the “world’s coolest martial arts vigilante” (yes, that’s a direct quote from the instruction manual) is a bad enough badass to go out at night in neon short shorts and attempt to swing-dance with rampaging gorillas.
This is Michael M:
A man with a massive yet endlessly malleable voice. Purveyor of wit and ridiculousness in often unequal measure.
No one to trifled with.
Unless it's a really good trifle.
With chocolate cake and coffee liqeur and so forth.
- Too bad...if only Old Man's Disembodied Head Simulator 4000 had had just ONE more polygon I really would have flipped my wig. 9 months ago
- In case I ever write a novel, I hereby reserve these fictitious names: Abigail van der Hoot, Wallace Codswallop, Hortense Thundermuffin. 10 months ago
- Today I finally have an excuse to recite The Raven in my crazy old prospector voice. Once upon a midnight dreary—Gold! GOLD! Eureka! Heehee! 10 months ago
- @TheFilmTwit Of course! I had a feeling the ham idea was a real turkey. 11 months ago
- @TheFilmTwit Sound advice. Now, what are your thoughts on the standard Hams & Diapers Combo Method? 11 months ago