Recently, the Domino’s corporation attempted to make amends for years of awful pizza—but not everyone’s troubles can just be drowned in a tub of garlic butter. Hearken, therefore, unto the Noid’s heartbreaking tale of woe.
This is Michael M:
A man with a massive yet endlessly malleable voice. Purveyor of wit and ridiculousness in often unequal measure.
No one to trifled with.
Unless it's a really good trifle.
With chocolate cake and coffee liqeur and so forth.
- Too bad...if only Old Man's Disembodied Head Simulator 4000 had had just ONE more polygon I really would have flipped my wig. 3 months ago
- In case I ever write a novel, I hereby reserve these fictitious names: Abigail van der Hoot, Wallace Codswallop, Hortense Thundermuffin. 4 months ago
- Today I finally have an excuse to recite The Raven in my crazy old prospector voice. Once upon a midnight dreary—Gold! GOLD! Eureka! Heehee! 4 months ago
- @TheFilmTwit Of course! I had a feeling the ham idea was a real turkey. 5 months ago
- @TheFilmTwit Sound advice. Now, what are your thoughts on the standard Hams & Diapers Combo Method? 5 months ago