Duke Nukem has nothing on his predecessor Duke Davis. In Bad Street Brawler (NES), only the “world’s coolest martial arts vigilante” (yes, that’s a direct quote from the instruction manual) is a bad enough badass to go out at night in neon short shorts and attempt to swing-dance with rampaging gorillas.
This is Michael M:
A man with a massive yet endlessly malleable voice. Purveyor of wit and ridiculousness in often unequal measure.
No one to trifled with.
Unless it's a really good trifle.
With chocolate cake and coffee liqeur and so forth.
- @richardcobbett They do. At the behest of Joe Millionaire. 7 hours ago
- @camulust Gelato, you say? If I leave now, I can be there in only 20 hours or so! 2 days ago
- @ParkerMolloy @scrawfish I only recognize Toyotathon. 5 days ago
- Found evidence that the cat had been sneaking into the air ducts, but he offered a fur vent denial. 5 days ago
- And why are the rules for mailing live scorpions so restrictive? Only for medical research or the manufacture of antivenin? C'mon. 2 weeks ago