The introductory text crawl in the arcade obscurity “B.C. Story” contains what has to be the most fascinating and baffling display of magnificently mangled English ever seen in a game. Such artistry must be immortalized with all due majesty in the hallowed halls of “Masterwork Video Game Theater.”
This is Michael M:
A man with a massive yet endlessly malleable voice. Purveyor of wit and ridiculousness in often unequal measure.
No one to trifled with.
Unless it's a really good trifle.
With chocolate cake and coffee liqeur and so forth.
- @stuartnewsom Reality pic brought to you by the good people at PAAS®. 2 days ago
- Mermaid tails are apparently a thing now, but where can I get a merman tail? And a trident. I'll need a trident. 2 days ago
- @decafjedi Ever had a feeling of im-vending doom? 2 days ago
- This fall, from the makers of Insidious, it's . . . Deciduous. #ForestCelebritiesAndCinema 3 days ago
- @ben_304 Sadly, using the tagline "Third time's the charm!" really didn't help the game's ad campaign. 4 days ago