The introductory text crawl in the arcade obscurity “B.C. Story” contains what has to be the most fascinating and baffling display of magnificently mangled English ever seen in a game. Such artistry must be immortalized with all due majesty in the hallowed halls of “Masterwork Video Game Theater.”
This is Michael M:
A man with a massive yet endlessly malleable voice. Purveyor of wit and ridiculousness in often unequal measure.
No one to trifled with.
Unless it's a really good trifle.
With chocolate cake and coffee liqeur and so forth.
- How is it the middle of December already? Guess there's some truth to the old adage that "time passes when you're doing things." 2 months ago
- 280 characters? What is this, a Tolstoy novel? 3 months ago
- Sea shanties are the best shanties. Way better than land shanties. 3 months ago
- Saving 15% or more on car insurance is so easy a Cave Mario could do it! #SuperMarioOdyssey #NintendoSwitch https://t.co/uEhfS5Lfl9 3 months ago
- Happy Halloween! Remember not to Hyde from Dr. Jekyll: https://t.co/mPHjvbyhxC 3 months ago