The introductory text crawl in the arcade obscurity “B.C. Story” contains what has to be the most fascinating and baffling display of magnificently mangled English ever seen in a game. Such artistry must be immortalized with all due majesty in the hallowed halls of “Masterwork Video Game Theater.”
This is Michael M:
A man with a massive yet endlessly malleable voice. Purveyor of wit and ridiculousness in often unequal measure.
No one to trifled with.
Unless it's a really good trifle.
With chocolate cake and coffee liqeur and so forth.
- #PredictionsFor2018? That's quite optimistic. 9 hours ago
- @darthhelmet86 @SQHistorian @wilcoweb Alright, I will stop, lest you come after me with ill intent. 1 day ago
- @darthhelmet86 @SQHistorian @wilcoweb I once tried making a cold pun, but it flu over everyone's head. 1 day ago
- @SQHistorian @darthhelmet86 @wilcoweb He may be in your clutches, but I'm confident he'll slip away at the last grasp. 1 day ago
- @darthhelmet86 @wilcoweb @SQHistorian After strong-arming your way in there, it's no wonder he handed you the job. 1 day ago