This is Michael M:
A man with a massive yet endlessly malleable voice. Purveyor of wit and ridiculousness in often unequal measure.
No one to trifled with.
Unless it's a really good trifle.
With chocolate cake and coffee liqeur and so forth.
- @Resulka Don't know the name, but it sounds like the Baum! Also makes me wish for a game based on Return to Oz. 28 minutes ago
- @Resulka Yikes! Sounds like they need to be transferred to a different kind of watchlist. 1 day ago
- How I Had Completely Unconvincing Chemistry With Your Mother #StarWarsTV @efoxband @kaceyecak 1 day ago
- Walker, Tusken Raider #StarWarsTV @efoxband @kaceyecak 1 day ago
- @MrRetrodude @decafjedi Perhaps it dispenses Butterfingerbeer. 2 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
that gives voice to classic video games for some reason. 10-15 episodes steeped in nostalgic surreality are planned for the first season of “Vintage Video Game Voice Over.” Follow on Twitter for updates. I’m occasionally almost funny and will probably even respond … Continue reading