This is Michael M:
A man with a massive yet endlessly malleable voice. Purveyor of wit and ridiculousness in often unequal measure.
No one to trifled with.
Unless it's a really good trifle.
With chocolate cake and coffee liqeur and so forth.
- Too bad...if only Old Man's Disembodied Head Simulator 4000 had had just ONE more polygon I really would have flipped my wig. 2 years ago
- In case I ever write a novel, I hereby reserve these fictitious names: Abigail van der Hoot, Wallace Codswallop, Hortense Thundermuffin. 2 years ago
- Today I finally have an excuse to recite The Raven in my crazy old prospector voice. Once upon a midnight dreary—Gold! GOLD! Eureka! Heehee! 2 years ago
- @TheFilmTwit Of course! I had a feeling the ham idea was a real turkey. 2 years ago
- @TheFilmTwit Sound advice. Now, what are your thoughts on the standard Hams & Diapers Combo Method? 2 years ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
that gives voice to classic video games for some reason. 10-15 episodes steeped in nostalgic surreality are planned for the first season of “Vintage Video Game Voice Over.” Follow on Twitter for updates. I’m occasionally almost funny and will probably even respond … Continue reading