This is Michael M:
A man with a massive yet endlessly malleable voice. Purveyor of wit and ridiculousness in often unequal measure.
No one to trifled with.
Unless it's a really good trifle.
With chocolate cake and coffee liqeur and so forth.
- @camulust Gelato, you say? If I leave now, I can be there in only 20 hours or so! 9 hours ago
- @ParkerMolloy @scrawfish I only recognize Toyotathon. 2 days ago
- Found evidence that the cat had been sneaking into the air ducts, but he offered a fur vent denial. 2 days ago
- And why are the rules for mailing live scorpions so restrictive? Only for medical research or the manufacture of antivenin? C'mon. 2 weeks ago
- Ugh. Change of plans. USPS will only let you mail pheasants April through August. 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: games
Recently, the Domino’s corporation attempted to make amends for years of awful pizza—but not everyone’s troubles can just be drowned in a tub of garlic butter. Hearken, therefore, unto the Noid’s heartbreaking tale of woe. Advertisements
The introductory text crawl in the arcade obscurity “B.C. Story” contains what has to be the most fascinating and baffling display of magnificently mangled English ever seen in a game. Such artistry must be immortalized with all due majesty in … Continue reading
Duke Nukem has nothing on his predecessor Duke Davis. In Bad Street Brawler (NES), only the “world’s coolest martial arts vigilante” (yes, that’s a direct quote from the instruction manual) is a bad enough badass to go out at night … Continue reading
Ah, NES Dragon’s Lair…you beautifully broken game. You have nearly everything I needed to inspire this first episode: