This is Michael M:
A man with a massive yet endlessly malleable voice. Purveyor of wit and ridiculousness in often unequal measure.
No one to trifled with.
Unless it's a really good trifle.
With chocolate cake and coffee liqeur and so forth.
- #PredictionsFor2018? That's quite optimistic. 9 hours ago
- @darthhelmet86 @SQHistorian @wilcoweb Alright, I will stop, lest you come after me with ill intent. 1 day ago
- @darthhelmet86 @SQHistorian @wilcoweb I once tried making a cold pun, but it flu over everyone's head. 1 day ago
- @SQHistorian @darthhelmet86 @wilcoweb He may be in your clutches, but I'm confident he'll slip away at the last grasp. 1 day ago
- @darthhelmet86 @wilcoweb @SQHistorian After strong-arming your way in there, it's no wonder he handed you the job. 1 day ago
Tag Archives: games
Recently, the Domino’s corporation attempted to make amends for years of awful pizza—but not everyone’s troubles can just be drowned in a tub of garlic butter. Hearken, therefore, unto the Noid’s heartbreaking tale of woe.
The introductory text crawl in the arcade obscurity “B.C. Story” contains what has to be the most fascinating and baffling display of magnificently mangled English ever seen in a game. Such artistry must be immortalized with all due majesty in … Continue reading
Duke Nukem has nothing on his predecessor Duke Davis. In Bad Street Brawler (NES), only the “world’s coolest martial arts vigilante” (yes, that’s a direct quote from the instruction manual) is a bad enough badass to go out at night … Continue reading
Ah, NES Dragon’s Lair…you beautifully broken game. You have nearly everything I needed to inspire this first episode: