This is Michael M:
A man with a massive yet endlessly malleable voice. Purveyor of wit and ridiculousness in often unequal measure.
No one to trifled with.
Unless it's a really good trifle.
With chocolate cake and coffee liqeur and so forth.
- Too bad...if only Old Man's Disembodied Head Simulator 4000 had had just ONE more polygon I really would have flipped my wig. 2 years ago
- In case I ever write a novel, I hereby reserve these fictitious names: Abigail van der Hoot, Wallace Codswallop, Hortense Thundermuffin. 2 years ago
- Today I finally have an excuse to recite The Raven in my crazy old prospector voice. Once upon a midnight dreary—Gold! GOLD! Eureka! Heehee! 2 years ago
- @TheFilmTwit Of course! I had a feeling the ham idea was a real turkey. 2 years ago
- @TheFilmTwit Sound advice. Now, what are your thoughts on the standard Hams & Diapers Combo Method? 2 years ago
Tag Archives: music
Join me as I strain the fragile bonds of sanity in a terrifying tale of weird science gone horribly awry in a way so grotesque, so unnerving, so mind-meltingly, soul-shatteringly—well I don’t want to oversell it…
The introductory text crawl in the arcade obscurity “B.C. Story” contains what has to be the most fascinating and baffling display of magnificently mangled English ever seen in a game. Such artistry must be immortalized with all due majesty in … Continue reading
Duke Nukem has nothing on his predecessor Duke Davis. In Bad Street Brawler (NES), only the “world’s coolest martial arts vigilante” (yes, that’s a direct quote from the instruction manual) is a bad enough badass to go out at night … Continue reading
Ah, NES Dragon’s Lair…you beautifully broken game. You have nearly everything I needed to inspire this first episode: