This is Michael M:
A man with a massive yet endlessly malleable voice. Purveyor of wit and ridiculousness in often unequal measure.
No one to trifled with.
Unless it's a really good trifle.
With chocolate cake and coffee liqeur and so forth.
- @Resulka Don't know the name, but it sounds like the Baum! Also makes me wish for a game based on Return to Oz. 29 minutes ago
- @Resulka Yikes! Sounds like they need to be transferred to a different kind of watchlist. 1 day ago
- How I Had Completely Unconvincing Chemistry With Your Mother #StarWarsTV @efoxband @kaceyecak 1 day ago
- Walker, Tusken Raider #StarWarsTV @efoxband @kaceyecak 1 day ago
- @MrRetrodude @decafjedi Perhaps it dispenses Butterfingerbeer. 2 days ago
Tag Archives: video
In which I am rather upset by the notion of certain annoying dogs invading my program.
Recently, the Domino’s corporation attempted to make amends for years of awful pizza—but not everyone’s troubles can just be drowned in a tub of garlic butter. Hearken, therefore, unto the Noid’s heartbreaking tale of woe.
The introductory text crawl in the arcade obscurity “B.C. Story” contains what has to be the most fascinating and baffling display of magnificently mangled English ever seen in a game. Such artistry must be immortalized with all due majesty in … Continue reading
Duke Nukem has nothing on his predecessor Duke Davis. In Bad Street Brawler (NES), only the “world’s coolest martial arts vigilante” (yes, that’s a direct quote from the instruction manual) is a bad enough badass to go out at night … Continue reading
Ah, NES Dragon’s Lair…you beautifully broken game. You have nearly everything I needed to inspire this first episode: